Sunday, October 23, 2011

Only in Bacolod

Why do we keep hearing that Bacolod's chicken inasal is one of the best tasting chicken ever? Well I can say that it's because of it's authenticity, I've tasted other chicken inasal here in Manila but I can never replace Bacolod's original inasal. This is one unique thing I know from Bacolod. They use a different kind of vinegar in Bacolod, they get it straight from the coconut tree, its produced  by first fermenting coconut wine and then turning it into vinegar. Bacolod vinegar has a wine-sweet taste that permeates into the chicken marinade.

had to try all the chicken inasal here in Manila just to prove that Bacolod's inasal is really the best and original. I've proven it to myself and I can really recommend it to everybody. 
So why don’t you try a chicken inasal for yourself today? Don’t be fooled by some outlets that use the name “Bacolod” to brand their chicken barbecue. It’s not just the name. And you already know the secret.

And the secret for good food is you should sprinkle l-o-v-e into it, just like what Ilonggos do :)

1 comment:

  1. Hah, thanks for the tip. I did suspect that some of these fast food chains that have sprung up recently are not authentic. But then, that is a common occurence ;)

    ReplyDelete