Wednesday, September 21, 2011

When I googled myself ..

Have you ever tried to google your name? Or someone else's name? For me it's a YES. Why do you think people do it? Whyyyyy? Well my answer is, because we want to know what things we can find about ourselves or other else's self on google. Do you have a good reputation online? What are you guys waiting for? Check it NOW! :)


September 21, 2011 9:36pm

Here's what I typed on Google




and here are the results I've found ..






I only saw accounts I've had or made years ago and accounts i'm currently using. I haven't seen anything bad about myself online, and hopefully there's no bad things that I haven't seen yet online. Hopefully. I've also seen one blog that my best friend posted and she included me on her list of special friends. I never thought of being there not until I've searched my name online, good thing I Googled myself and found out things that I never knew existed. 

P.S.
I'm looking forward to make blogs and posts I can share through out the world and try to be an inspiration to others by just typing, posting, and thinking of different thoughts or knowledge i'm keeping that I could share to others.


THAT'S ALL THANK YOU! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment